Flagstaff Lodge No. 7 hosts our annual “Clothe-a-Child” Program in November. The program was passed onto our lodge in the early 2000s by the Coconino County Shrine Club.
In partnership with the Flagstaff Unified School District, Kohl’s, and Groome Transportation, we provide winter clothing, shoes, holiday gifts, food and story-time with Santa Claus to children and families in need.
Bikes for Books
Program under redevelopment, to be announced.
H. Gordon Beckley, Jack O’Hara and Ray Hirni Memorial Scholarship
Flagstaff Lodge No. 7, Free & Accepted Masons of Arizona, recognizes the value of higher education. To encourage the pursuit of this goal, our scholarship program is intended to help to defray the cost to its members and their families in such a way that will allow this program to benefit eligible students in future generations.
- Those eligible to apply are members in good standing of Flagstaff Masonic Lodge No. 7 or Grand Canyon OES Chapter No. 4, their children, and grandchildren.
- All applicants must be admitted or currently enrolled in an accredited institution of higher learning. Enrollment must be full-time with the expectation of a degree or certificate.
- All applicants must provide an academic transcript with a cumulative grade point average of 2.5 (C+) or better, either in high school (if applying as a college freshman) or in prior college or university level work.
- Annual scholarship funding is dependent upon income generated by the scholarship endowment. The Scholarship Committee will review applications and award scholarships. The maximum scholarship shall not exceed $1500 per academic year.
- Applications must be received at the lodge by April 15 of the award year.
- Scholarship recipients will be notified in June of the award year.